Hello fellow Alyssa fans! It’s been a while since our last Charmed releated update, so I decided to make some icons for y’all! There’s a total of 100 new icons, mostly using screencaptures from season 1, 4, 5 and 8 of the TV series. I tried out a new coloring/style, and I hope you’ll like it! Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts, I would really love to hear your opinion. Stay tuned for yet another 2013 event update a little later today, and have fun browsing the new icons!
In case you feel like you don’t have enough drama in your life, ABC is seeking to fill that void with Mistresses, an adaptation of the popular British series. The stateside cast includes Alyssa Milano and Lost’s Yunjin Kim as part of a group of girlfriends whose love lives are active and sexy, but very complicated. I gave the pilot a watch to bring you my verdict on Mistresses and whether you should set your DVR to record this soapy new series.
- What it’s about: Savannah (Milano), April (Rochelle Aytes), Josslyn (Jes Macallan), and Karen (Kim) are a tight-knit group of friends, and they’re each in a different transition in their love lives. Married Savannah is trying to get pregnant, widowed April is trying to date again, therapist Karen is getting over the death of her lover, and Jes is single and loving it — and she intends to stay that way. Each woman’s situation is far from smooth sailing, though, and the pilot introduces you to a series of dilemmas, most of them related to infidelity, as you could guess from the title.
- Where it works: Mistresses is addictive from the very first episode. It’s packed full of juicy story lines and sexy situations, like Savannah’s temptation to cheat on her husband with a sexy colleague, or a shocking revelation about April’s past, and I found myself dying to see what happens next.
- Where it doesn’t: The cast still needs to find their chemistry. Aside from Savannah and Josslyn, who are sisters, it’s not clear why these women are friends and spend time together. It’s melodramatic to the extreme (though if you’re into that, dive right in).
- You might like this show if: You miss shows like Lipstick Jungle and Desperate Housewives.
- When it’s on: May on ABC.
This has really been a great month for us, or what fellow Lyssa fans!? Yesterday, Alyssa attented “The Entertainment Weekly Pre-SAG Party“, Hosted By Essie – and she looked absolutely gorgeous in an unique blue dress! Kudos to Claudia and Nicole, we have 11HQ photos from the event in our galleries. Enjoy!
Gallery album link:
Hello netters! On friday night (January 25), Alyssa attented “A Night Of Entertainment With Don Mattingly”, hosted By George Lopez. Kudos to my good friend Elaine from I Heart Lilo, we have 12 HQ photos in our gallery – Alyssa looks absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!
Gallery album link:
I have a cool update for y’all! Thanks to my amazing friend Mayara, we now have screencaptures from Alyssa’s 1989 film “Speed Zone“. Alyssa only had a small part, and the quality isn’t the best – but we are very lucky to get captures from a film as old and rare as this, so I hope you’ll enjoy them! Have fun browsing, and stay tuned for some HQ event additions next…
Film plot: An illegal race that takes place over the United States and nothing will stop this bunch of racers except for the occasional cop or a damsel in distress. Jackie Chan’s car is not in this one, but many new cars make up for that. Who will win? Who will crash? Who will not even finish?
Gallery album Links: