Hello fellow Alyssa fans! I bet you’re still pretty exited about the news of Alyssa and David’s baby below, right? Well, here’s a post I hope will make you even more exited. While I was on vacation, and my computer was in for reperation (which it still is unfortunately, but my friend has allowed me to borrow hers for a few days), Alyssa attented two new events! First up was the premiere of her very own film “Hall Pass” – this is where she for the first time showed off her baby bump! Secondly was the New York Premiere of the film “Limitless”, a new thriller directed by Neil Burger. I absolutely love her look at the last mentioned premiere – she looks even more dazzling then usual!
Thanks to the very kind MaryJane, we have also got some new images of Alyssa at the set of her upcomming film, “New Year’s Eve”, from February and March. She is starring as a nurse – therefore the outfit ;). Along with the new event and on set photos, I have also finally added some HQ screencaptures from Alyssa’s Veet adverts, which I have been getting a lot of requests for. Screencaptures of a very cute video from Lyssa’s Kosovo Unicef Field Visit in 2010 have also been added.
Enjoy all the new prettyness, and stay tuned for a massive Charmed screencapture update in the next few days – and I really mean massive. I will also try to get a lot of content work done this weekend, as well as some interview and talk shows screencaptures. We will also be having some brand new themes both here at the main page and in the galleries very soon!
– February 23 – “Hall Pass” Los Angeles Premiere x 119 HQ
– March 8 – “Limitless” New York Premiere x 111 HQ
– 2011: New Year’s Eve > February – On the set of New Year’s Eve x 6HQ
– 2011: New Year’s Eve > March – On The set of New Year’s Eve x 35 HQ
– Adverts > Veet > Advert #1 – Screencaptures x 47 HQ
– Adverts > Veet > Adverts #2 – Screencaptures x 50 HQ
– Ambassador for Good – Kosovo Unicef Field Visit 2010 x 57