Character: Margo Masse
Directed by: James Foley
Written by: Christopher Crowe
Produced by: Brian Grazer, Ric Kidney, Karen Snow
Cast Members: Mark Wahlberg, Reese Witherspoon, William Petersen
Released date: April 12, 1996
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Duration: 1h 37min
When Nicole met David; handsome, charming, affectionate, he was everything. It seemed perfect, but soon she sees that David has a darker side. And his adoration turns to obsession, their dream into a nightmare, and her love into fear.
– With boyfriends like this, enemies are the last thing you need.
– He’s dying to date you
– Lie down with dogs, and you’ll get up with fleas. Lie down with David, and you’ll be lucky if you get up at all.
– This fairy tale couldn’t get much worse.
– Guys like him don’t grow on trees, or even swing on them. But he might just hang you from one.
– He wants to make you his…in the worst way.
– Sometimes, love is a good thing…to fear.
– If HE can’t have her…then NOBODY will.
– He’s innocent. He’s intense. He’s intoxicating. And…He’s insatiable. No one’s perfect.
– She’s about to discover what separates passionate romance from deadly obsession…Very, very little.
– Together forever. Or else.
– The attraction was obvious…The danger wasn’t. Now, if he can’t have her…No one will.
– Attraction. Infatuation. Desire. Love. FEAR.
– Do yourself a favor and don’t think so much. It gives you premature wrinkles.