Hope you’ve stocked up on wine, “Mistresses” fans, because according to reports, you’ll definitely need a glass or two when Season 3 premieres on Thursday. And because the upcoming installment is reportedly filled to the brim with jaw-dropping moments, ABC extended the premiere episode another hour, which means double the drama for your favorite mistresses.
However, one member of the beloved foursome will be notably absent from the two-part premiere episode: Savi (Alyssa Milano). Here are seven things you should know about Savi’s disappearance from Season 3 before episode 1 and 2 air on Thursday:
1. Alyssa Milano left “Mistresses.” In October 2014, Milano announced the shocking news that she was leaving the series. The 42-year-old actress addressed her heartbroken fans on Twitter, explaining why she was bidding the drama bon voyage.
“After two wonderful seasons in Los Angeles, the studio has decided to shoot Season 3 of ‘Mistresses’ in Vancouver, Canada, for financial reasons,” the actress explained. “It’s with a heavy heart that I have decided I can’t relocate.”
2. Why did Alyssa Milano quit? Milano elaborated that her decision was based solely on her family.
“I have two babies under 4. Being a mother and a wife comes first, and I just cannot uproot my children and separate the family by moving away,” she stated. Milano and husband David Bugilari have two children, son Milo (born in 2011) and daughter Elizabella (2014). “I will miss this job desperately and wish everyone the absolute best,” she concluded. Continue reading ‘Mistresses’ Season 3 Spoilers: 7 Things To Know About Alyssa Milano’s Exit Before Premiere
- Events and Appearances > 2015 > March 25: “Get Hard” Los Angeles Premiere
I’ve added pictures of Alyssa at the 12th Annual Leather and Laces Superbowl XLIX Party and Tabasco Celebrates Bold Moments At The MAXIM Party. Previews and gallery links below:
- Events and Appearances > 2015 > January 31: Tabasco Celebrates Bold Moments At The MAXIM Party
- Events and Appearances > 2015 > January 30: 12th Annual Leather and Laces Superbowl XLIX Party
Hello! I’ve added beautiful pictures of Alyssa at the the InStyle Post-Golden Globe Party and The Weinstein Company And Netflix Golden Globes After Party. Previews and gallery links below:
- Events and Appearances > 2015 > January 11: InStyle Post-Golden Globe Party
- Events and Appearances > 2015 > January 11: The Weinstein Company And Netflix Golden Globes After Party
Sorry for the wait on these! I’ve added the rest of the events from 2014 that Alyssa attended to the gallery. Previews below:
ABC announced that they have picked up summer series, Mistresses, for 13 episodes for season three.
The ABC Studios-produced show stars Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, and Jes Macallan as a close-knit group of female friends whose lives are complicated by relationship woes and illicit affairs.
Executive produced by Rina Mimoun, KJ Steinberg, Robert Sertner, and Douglas Rae, the series’ finale ranked second in the ratings for the 18-49 demographic in its Monday night time slot against CBS’s Under the Dome, and has maintained a relatively consistent 0.9 rating in that demographic throughout the summer.
Alyssa’s angel is here! Alyssa Milano has given birth to her second child, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. The Mistresses actress and her husband David Bugliari welcomed baby girl Elizabella Dylan Bugliari on Thursday, Sept. 4. The new bundle of joy — who weighed in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and measures 19.5 inches long — now joins big brother Milo, who turned 3 in August.
“Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully,” the rep says.
Us broke news in March that Milano, 41, and the CAA agent, 33, were expecting another little one. “Alyssa is so excited to be pregnant again!” a source told Us at the time. “She just recently started showing and has wanted to expand her family with David for a while.”