Hey Alyssa fans!! Our girl attended the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie New Years Eve last night, looking amazing in a little black dress, i’ve added over 40 beautiful MQ and HQ photos of her gracing the black carpet, and hopefully we will find more to add later! Also don’t forget to check out Lyssa and the other amazing cast in New Years Eve out in US cinemas on December 9th, enjoy! 😀
Hello fellow Alyssa fans! Boy do I have a huge, jam-packed update for y’all today. 😀 Mandy and I have been working super hard on our galleries for some days now, and we’ve added thousends of new images. The new ads contains everything from charmed captures to new-old photoshoots, movie screencaptures andso much more! Some of our special ads have already received their very own posts (scroll down to see ’em!), and I will try to sum up all the rest here (but I will most likely forget something, so head over to “latest uploads” and sart browsing through the pages to see everything!).
Keep coming back for more udpates – Mandy and I have a lot of plans for the site, and we are working super-hard to get it all done as soon as possible. Alyssa Milano Online turns one year old on October the 3rd, so expect a lot of updates as we celebrate our very first year online!
- Who’s the Boss (1984-1992) > Season 1 Episode Screencaptures (1985)
- Who’s the Boss (1984-1992) > Season 2 (Episode 3-6)(1986)
- My Name Is Earl (2007-2008) > Season 3 (2007-2008)
- Movie Productions > 1997: Hugo Pool > DVD Menus and more
- Appearances > Appearances 2010 > July 30 – WPIX Morning Show x6
- Appearances > Appearances 2010 > April 26 – Dancing With The Stars x1
- Appearances 2010 > January 18 – WB’s TCA Studio Day session of Romantically Challenged x9 adds
- Appearances > Appearances 2010 > October 19 – A Drop In The Bucket Causecast Fundraiser 100+adds
- Photoshoots > Photoshoots 1995 > Session #003 x4
- Photoshoots > Photoshoots 2000 > Session #004 x4
- Photoshoots > Photoshoots 2000 > Session #005 x2
- Photoshoots > Photoshoots 2001 > Session #016 x2
- Photoshoots > Photoshoots 1988 > Session #004 x2
- Photoshoots > Photoshoots 1990 > Session #006 x3
Hello netters! First I would like to make a quick apology for the lack of updates here at Alyssa Milano Online – I have been extremely busy with other things lately. Never fear though – we will be returning with regular updates again soon, and I even have a couple of surprises coming up for y’all.
On the 30th of June, our girl graced the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere of “Horrible Bosses”. Alyssa looked breathtaking in a black dress, with luminous makeup and gorgeous curls – she is literally glowing in these photos! More than 100 jaw-droppingly stunning photos have been added to our galleries for your viewing pleasure 🙂 (Kudos to the amazing Kaetlyn for most of these!)
First, I would like to apology for the lack of updates here at the main site. I haven’t been neglecting the site at all though, I’ve added tons of new images to our galleries. I’ve added various photoshoot additions, Dickie Roberts Movie Screencaptures, PETA’s `Let Vegetarianism Grow on You’ campaign photos, Sundays at Tiffany’s screencaptures (one of my absolute favorite Lyssa films!) and so much more! You can browse through all the new additions here. All the 11 first pages are brand new images, which means more than 1 000 new photos!
I have also updated our icon archives with some new appearances icons of our Alyssa. I’ve tried out some new colorings, and I hope you’ll all like them! I’m not really a fan of them myself, but I’ll try to make some better ones for you soon 🙂 Enjoy all the new updates fellow Lyssa fans, and come back soon for more!